Change For The Better
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

My son wasn’t acting like himself, and I couldn’t figure out why! Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I visited Andrew’s classroom one afternoon and noticed he was all by himself while all the other kids were with friends. I knew something wasn’t right because he’s usually a very happy and outgoing kid. I talked with his teacher and she said he hadn’t been acting like himself for a while. She also thought a smaller environment might be a better fit in middle school.

We prayed about it and eventually made a big change that required a big step of faith since we’d have to pay tuition at a smaller school. Well, God provided in amazing ways and Andrew is thriving in his new smaller setting! I can’t believe the difference. The fun-loving kid I know at home is now the same at school.

Is your child going through something that could mean you have to make a change in order to help him? Share your story on Renee’s blog, at Proverbs31.org.


Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits