Falling Face First
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Yesterday, I tweeted, “We are only as weak as our strongest link.” It wasn’t a typo. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The minute I start feeling absolutely confident in my own strength is the minute I am desperately weak, and I don’t even realize it.

I was reminded of this recently right before I stepped on stage to speak to 4500 women. One minute I was walking backstage to get my microphone and the next minute I was on the ground with my face pressed into the cement floor. Yes, I fell. And it hurt!

As I walked on stage, I felt so incredibly vulnerable. But God used that weakness to touch those women’s hearts in a way my confidence never could!

What strength could trip you up today? Ask for God to give you spiritual ears to hear any direction or correction He whispers.

For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits