And I Thought There Was No Good
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

If you’d told me 10 years ago that God would bring good out of my weight issues and food struggles, I would have seriously doubted you. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

When you feel so defeated from years of trying and failing, you don’t want to hear, “eventually good will come from this.”

I could’ve cared less about some elusive, eventual good. My jeans didn’t fit and I couldn’t stay committed to a healthy eating plan to save my life. I saw no hope in sight.

We all have our struggles don’t we? We all fall short in some way. And, we all need to know more about this “good” mentioned in the Bible.

It’s true. God works for the good… in all things…even our seemingly impossible things… but, the good might be hard to see for a while, especially when it’s working out His way instead of our way. And, there’s where I always struggle most. Wanna talk about it? Click on Lysa’s blog when you visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits