How Do You Do It All?
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

How do you do it all? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries, and I DON’T do it all!

The other day a friend asked me, Renee, with two teenage boys, an three year old with special needs, and a busy job, how do you do it all …I quickly told her / I don’t do it all – at least not all at the same time.

I always have more projects on my list than I can ever finish. And, Im terrible at estimating how much time it will take to get something done. But there are things I do that help me balance my life.

First, I depend on a list to remind me what needs to get done. Second, I try to delegate as much as I can to my kids and share the load with my husband.

Finally, I give myself a lot of grace! I have to be ok with NOT getting everything done every day. So, that’s how I do… or actually DONT DO - it all!

For more encouragement visit proverbs31.org, and click on Renee’s blog.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits