You're Not The Boss Of Me
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

When I was a little girl, I never liked to be bossed around. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. As a matter of fact, I distinctly remember wondering who was the boss of all the bosses? That’s who I wanted to be.

I sure wish I could bottle up some of that tenacity when it comes to eating healthy. I’d do well to put my hands on my hips and remind my taste buds, “You’re not the boss of me.”

I need to remind myself when I think I want that unhealthy food option that only my taste buds want that.

God gave me taste buds which leads me to believe I’m supposed to enjoy eating, not to sabotage my life.

I’ve trained myself to enjoy healthy options. And you know what amazes me? I now crave what I’ve trained my taste buds to enjoy.

For more ideas on taking control back from your taste buds, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits