Affair-Proof Your Mind
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

As a person thinks, so they eventually act. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

A few years ago I watched a friend get tangled up in an emotional affair.

She loved her family but the attraction to this other man seemed unavoidable. In a moment of desperation and fear, she confided in me what was going on.

I found myself being challenged by the realization of how subtly It starts off- a comment, a conversation, a glance or one of a thousand other interactions that seem innocent yet aren’t.

God doesn’t say walk away from sexual immorality. No, He says to flee as if your very life is at stake! We are all just a few poor choices away from doing things we never thought we would.

My friend’s struggle alerted me that it can all start with just a thought. So, that’s where I’m going to guard myself first! For more click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl, by Lysa TerKeurst

Visit Lysa's blog

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits