In The Valley
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

He took two deep breaths and was gone. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

When my father’s life ended, my family began to walk through the valley of the shadow of death. We’d had been through some hard stuff over the months leading up to then, too. During my father’s last days, my newborn nephew had emergency surgery. Our 3-year-old daughter was diagnosed with a severe speech disorder, and soon after my mom had a pulmonary embolism that led to three days in ICU.

And you know what I found out? God keeps His promises. His goodness and mercy followed us, His words in the Bible guided us, and His presence comforted us.
Whatever you’re going through, Your Heavenly Father wants to meet you in your valley! To rush to your side and comfort your hurts, giving you courage to let go and perseverance to hold on – to Him and to others in your life.

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31.org, and click Renee’s blog.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits