Be A Giver
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I married a giver. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Nothing brings my husband more joy than to give generously. I haven’t always shared this passion.

I’m not proud of this fact. I’m just being honest.

It’s not that I was stingy. But it had to make sense and fit my plans.

And then I met my boys. My sons we adopted from a third world country. They wouldn’t be alive today had it not been for some givers who gave, so my sons could live. Givers I’ll probably never know and never be able to thank.

I don’t know how you’ve been prompted to give lately, but consider this confirmation you should. It will release you. Surprise you. And unlock a joy you can’t get any other way.

To read more about my family’s story, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.


Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst



What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits