Make the Days Count
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Ever heard the saying – Don’t count your days, make your days count!? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

It’s so easy to go through the motions of work, carpool, cooking, homework, and ballgames. But in the midst of it all, am I making the moments count with meaningful conversations or making simple deposits of encouragement into the lives of those I love?

The other day I decided to get intentional and thought of three people who could use some encouragement. Then I took a few minutes that week to encourage of them. I wrote a note to my husband and sent it in an email. The next day I left a voicemail with a short prayer and let a friend hear me thanking God for something special about her. And later that week I posted on my son’s Facebook page telling him I missed him because I was out of town. They weren’t huge things, but I could tell they meant a lot to the people I love.

For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits