Thank You!”
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Yesterday I spent several hours catching up on writing thank you notes. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. "Hours?” you say. Yes, hours. I was quite behind.

What spurred on this thank you marathon? Well, I’ve felt challenged lately to make a better effort to remember to thank people. So, it started by thanking those that remembered my birthday. It felt so good that after I got through my birthday list I wanted to keep going. So, I asked God who else I might need to thank. He kept bringing people to mind so I kept writing.
My hand was quite tired by the time I signed, sealed, and mailed the last card but my heart was incredibly full of joy. Do you need a little boost in your day? Well, grab a pen and ask God who might need a thank you note from you.

For more joy boosting ideas visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Everyday Life at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God; by Lysa TerKeurst

Small Acts of Grace, by Alice Gray

www.LysaTerKeurst.blogspot.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits