All Guilt Trips Cancelled
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I can’t believe they cancelled my flight and didn’t even let me know! Now I have to wait 5 hours for another flight! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. While sitting in the airport after my cancelled trip home, I watched other travelers being re-routed in hopes of reaching their final destination.

I started questioning, “Why hadn’t God work out the details so I could be where I wanted to be – at home with my family?” I thought to myself. Then I remembered other trips I’d been on that should have been cancelled – like guilt trips for things I’d done, and trips down memory lane to visit the regrets of my past. Through Jesus, God had cancelled those trips long ago. They were destinations He never wanted me to visit again.

As I sat in the airport waiting, I thanked God for other times He’s interrupted my plans and re-directed my path – in the air and in my heart. So, are there any guilt trips you need Him to cancel for you? For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Your Scars Are Beautiful To God, by Sharon Jaynes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits