Commitment Keeper
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I think one of the best qualities a friend can have is to be a commitment keeper. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was talking to a friend of mine recently encouraging her with all the many good qualities she has. Then I mentioned one quality about her that seems to be more and more rare in people today…that of being a commitment keeper. Right away I was challenged by considering how seriously I keep my commitments. Am I quick to cancel on a friend when I feel tired or something else comes up? How willing am I to make time to help a friend out? Understandably sometimes things come up that prevent us from keeping commitments but I’m going to try even harder to make sure these times are the exception and not the rule. I want to become the kind of friend that I desire to have. For more friendship encouragement visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Everyday Life at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Balance That Works When Life Doesn’t, by Susie Larson

A Yeah Day, May 24, 2007, Online Daily Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits