God’s Definition of Success
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’ve decided that report cards are important but they don’t always tell me everything I need to know about how my kids are doing in school. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The last report card one of my daughters brought home left a lot to be desired even though I knew she’d tried her very best. We had done all kinds of things to work together to help her improve and gain more confidence. But despite all our efforts, she was still struggling. As I asked God for wisdom on helping my daughter in this area of her schoolwork I felt Him impress something on my heart. What the world may see as limitations don’t limit God, they actually enable Him to direct my daughter toward His perfect plan for her life. I’ll still work on helping my daughter succeed in school. But, more than tutoring, prayer and perspective will be my goal. For more ideas on raising kids, click on Everyday Life at Proverbs 31.org

Related Resources:
Be The Parent, by Kendra Smiley

A Legend of Faith, May 2, 2007, Online Daily Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits