Things I love about my Hubby!
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Sometimes the strangest things remind us to be thankful! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The other night a friend of mine found herself laying awake listening to her husband snore, but she was surprised she wasn’t getting angry or frustrated. Instead, his snoring was somehow making her feel thankful. As she listened she just started thinking of all the great things about her husband. So many things started coming to mind, that she decided to make a list. She called it, “Things I love about my Hubby!” Here are a few things that made the top ten:

He loves me. He makes me laugh. He kills spiders and other nasty bugs
He skipped his workout tonight because he wanted to spend time with the family
AND He just stopped snoring!

I wonder how shocked he was to find the list on his iPhone the next morning. Well, I hope he stocked up on breathe-right strips! Find more ways to build a healthy marriage, snoring and all, at proverbs31.org!

This script was written by Jill Tracey, radio consultant for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Catch Jill and her husband, Jeremy, each weekday on Doing Life with the Traceys from 3-7 pm (CT), on www.wcicfm.org. Or, follow Jill’s blogs at www.doinglifewiththetraceys.blogspot.com and www.tellmeitsnottoolate.blogspot.com.

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits