Your Pause
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I don't believe in chance. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I don't believe our lives are filled with random occurrences. I don’t think we’re supposed to brush past, rush away from and forget others so easily.

Today, I’m certain that I will come across somebody who needs me to feel for them, care for them, or love them in some way. Taking time to pause for them should be simple and practical.

Maybe I’ll mention Jesus. Maybe I won’t this time. It shouldn't be an awkward fumbling for the perfect salvation message quickly packaged up and spewed out. Just a pause filled with sincere love.

I’m passionate about leading people to Jesus Christ. But I never want to reduce Jesus to a slick sales pitch where I rush to close the deal. I realize that sometimes I’m just supposed to reach out in love.

For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits