Spiritual Frustration
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Recently I’ve been studying what causes people to feel frustrated spiritually. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. The two top reasons? Bible study and prayer.
I can clearly remember sitting in church sweating because everyone else knew instantly how to get to every passage in the Bible the preacher referenced.

And then there was my prayer life. Or the lack there-of. It's not that I didn't want to pray but the whole concept of talking to God felt weird. I tried copying others. But then my quirky self would sneak in and leave me feeling foolish for what I'd just said to the God of the Universe.

So, over the years I’ve learned sincerity and simplicity are two keys to dismantling spiritual frustration. A few honest moments spent with God reading the Bible and talking openly to Him are good life-changing steps. For more, visit Proverb31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits