Two Mice
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m a bit distracted this morning because there are two... not one which would be bad enough... but two mice in my kitchen. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The mice came running out as I was reading the book of James in the Bible…. Which by the way, says, "Suppose a brother or a sister needs clothes and daily food; If you say to him, 'Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed, but do nothing about his physical needs what good is it?'“ Of course I’m reading about helping those in need while trying to think of a way to get rid of these mice!

Why are there always distractions when I’m trying to read my Bible? Do you ever feel this way? I’ve found spending time reading the Bible each day is so important, I have to intentionally protect this time. It’s crucial for my spiritual and emotional stability- especially on those days when mice come to visit! Yuck!

For more encouragement, connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Related Resources:

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits