Praying as a Parent
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Today has been one of those really challenging parenting days. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I love being a mom but, like a lot of parents, I often wonder if I'm doing this whole parenting thing right. My impatience, inconsistencies, and lack of organization are definite downfalls. Not to mention the domestic bug hasn't exactly been biting lately.

We eat take-out entirely too much. We always have a messy laundry room with a heap of unmatched socks. We can't for the life of us keep those papers filed instead of piled. And, we don't always talk positively to one another and with gentle tones.

But with all I worry about that I do wrong as a mom, praying is something I know I do right. Praying helps me feel not so alone on this mothering journey. Praying connects me to God’s tender truth and gentle inspiration every time. For more click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits