Vulnerable
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I had an experience this week that left me feeling so vulnerable. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I took a chance with a dream I’ve had but walked away thinking, "Why do I put myself out there?” Have you ever felt that way?

Things didn’t exactly work out the way I’d hoped. Ugggh, rejection stinks. I’m sure nobody actually likes rejection. But, I think it’s also good to remind ourselves that God knows what we feel and supplies us with hope and peace when we’re disappointed or broken hearted.

The Bible says, "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.” There’s something to hold on to when we feel rejected. God is still here, ALWAYS, whether we’re feeling vulnerable or secure. I don’t know about you but I definitely need to press this into my heart and mind today.

For more encouragement, connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Related Resources:

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits