Too Much Baggage!
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

When you're going on a trip, how many bags do you pack? Hi, I'm Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. When I travel, I like lots of options, so I usually pack some fun outfits, some dressy outfits, and some casual ones too. I know I'll never wear them all on one trip, but I still bring them. One time I was leaving town for a week and took way too much! One bag weighed 10 pounds over the limit. I thought about leaving some things behind, but instead I chose to keep my cargo and pay the penalty of twenty-five dollars! Later I thought about times when I travel with more than just too many suitcases. A lot of times I travel through life with unnecessary emotional baggage - like a grudge from a previous hurt - things like this weigh me down and also cause me to pay a penalty in one way or another. Do you have some emotional baggage you'd like to unload? We're here to help, so visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Who Holds the Key to Your Heart?, by Lysa TerKeurst

Am I Really Forgiven?, by Micca Campbell, March 15, 2006, Devotion

Do You Know Him?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits