Husbands Come First
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Tracie Miles

Does your family create more dirty laundry than you can keep up with? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries, and if you’re a mom, I’m sure you’d answer that question with a resounding, “Yes!” One day, my overload of laundry gave me a chance to make my husband feel special. I had just started the first load in the washer when my husband walked by and noticed that it was full of his clothes. Jokingly, he asked how he got so lucky as to have his clothes washed first - before the rest of the family’s. I simply told him, “Honey, you’re always first on my list!” A big smile came across his face and I could tell he felt important. Our husbands need to see us putting them first. They need to know they’re a priority! A few kind words – even over a mountain of dirty clothes – can go a long way in a marriage! If you could use some encouragement on how to help your husband feel important, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
What A Husband Needs from His Wife, by Melanie Chitwood

The Power of A Shared Dream, by Lysa TerKeurst, October 2005 P31 Featured Article

Capture His Heart, by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits