Quenching Your Thirst
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope and Tracie Miles

I’m so thirsty! I NEED some water! Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. When I’m thirsty, there’s nothing that satisfies me like a tall glass of water! You know, my physical thirst isn’t the only thing that needs to be satisfied. I also have an insatiable thirst for something that will satisfy my soul. And there’s only one way to truly quench it. The Bible says that our spiritual thirst goes deep into the well of our hearts. Once Jesus met a spiritually thirsty woman and He offered what she needed – Himself. He said that He was the Life Giving Water she needed and promised if she’d accept what He offered, she’d never have a parched place in her heart again. Do you have a spiritual thirst that begs to be quenched? Jesus is the only one who can satisfy it. He wants to spend time with you and listen to your needs so He can meet them. If you want to know more about having a relationship with Jesus, visit for Proverbs 31 ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
What Caused My Fire To Lose It’s Glow?, by Melissa Taylor, May 25, 2006, Devotion

Obey Your Thirst, by Mary Beth Whalen, February 15, 2006, Devotion

Who Holds the Key to Your Heart?, by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits