My Father’s Voice
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Tracie Miles

Do you recognize God’s voice? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 ministries. One time my family was traveling on an airplane and our flight was really full. The seating was limited, so we weren’t all able to sit together. After take off my eight-year-old looked at me and said “Mom, I hear dad’s voice!” I was surprised he could pick out his father’s voice above all the different noises on the plane. As I looked out the window I wondered, “How well do I know my heavenly Father’s voice? Can I pick it out over all the other noises that consume my thoughts every day?” God wants to speak to us. So, it’s important that we’re able to identify His voice over all the others. The best way to recognize His voice is by reading our Bible so we can hear Him often. Then, no matter where we are, when we hear Him speak, we’ll be able to say, “Hey, that’s my Father’s voice!” To learn more about hearing and recognizing God’s voice, visit Proverbs 31 ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Living in the Hear and Now, by Renee Swope Sept 14-15, 2005 - Part 1 Devotion

Living in the Hear and Now, by Renee Swope Sept 14-15, 2005 - Part 2 Devotion

Hearing God, October 2004 ETC

Becoming a Woman Who Listens to God, by Sharon Jaynes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits