Discovering My Child’s Hidden Talents
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Marybeth Whalen

“Mommy, mommy, look what my pony can do!” my daughter Brooke exclaimed to me one day. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst from Proverbs 31 Ministries. Brooke had discovered that her little toy pony had magnets in its feet and could stick to the refrigerator. After I appeared appropriately impressed, she scampered off to play, and left me wondering: What can my little girl do that I don’t know about? Do I need to dig deeper to discover my child’s hidden talents and unknown qualities? What am I missing about my kids in the busyness of every day life? I can discover what my kids can do by connecting with them daily. I need to talk with them on a heart level and hear what their dreams are. I need to discover what they can do that I never knew before. With God’s help, I can see them as He created them to be. To learn more about connecting with your kids, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at www.proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
The Mommy Manual, by Barbara Curtis

Being a Great Mom, Raising Great Kids, by Sharon Jaynes

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits