Mountains or Molehills?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other day I was in the grocery store parking lot when a minivan pulled into the space in front of me. The mom was obviously frustrated and the kids weren’t helping matters much. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. A few seconds later the Dad pulled up and opened the minivan door to greet his family. The mom never even looked at him as she got out and started marching toward the store. Her husband called out to her but she never turned to acknowledge him. I could identify with her obvious feeling of frustration but seeing this interaction broke my heart. How many times have I made a mountain out of a molehill and treated my husband with utter disrespect? Probably more than I’d care to admit. God, will you help me to be really careful with how I treat my husband? Help me to get over the small stuff and have a better perspective of how very fortunate I really am. For more life encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Becoming the Woman of His Dreams, by Sharon Jaynes

The First Desperate Housewife, Free Online Daily Devotion, June 6, 2007, by Micca Campbell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits