Tackle it Today!
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever had a project that really needed to get done but you just couldn’t find the motivation to get started? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. My project was cleaning out the bonus room which, in reality, had become a junk room. Something had to be done but every time I put this task on my to-do list, the pang of dread would lure me to find excuses to avoid it. Then one day it occurred to me I was being held hostage in my home by a bunch of junk. I couldn’t even tell you what was in that room. Finally, I marched into the room armed with 4 little helpers and a whole box of trash bags. Two trips to Goodwill and one trip to the dump later, the room was cleaned out! The lesson I learned? I just had to get started and the progress I made motivated me to finish the job! For more encouragement click on Everyday Life at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Cleaning Up The Clutter, by Emilie Barnes

But Will It Make Me Happy?, Free Online Daily Devotion, June 7, 2007, by MaryBeth Whalen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits