I Love This!
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Four loads of laundry, thaw out frozen meat for dinner, pull the weeds out front, water the ferns out back, fill out the permission slip for next week’s field trip, and don’t forget to make that doctor appointment! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Let’s see where were we, oh yes, my to do list. Getting groceries is a must, fill the car with gas, volunteer at the school, get coffee with kids after school, and call out those spelling words. Gymnastics for this one and soccer for that one, quickly make tacos for dinner. Bath time, bedtime and hugs all around, say prayers, turn off the lights-- whew another day is done. Yes, I’m tired and admittedly sometimes frustrated. But if I can get past seeing these things as items on my to-do list and onto the blessing it all represents…I am thankful, truly thankful. For more encouragement, click on Everyday Life at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

A Busy Woman’s Guide to Prayer, by Cheri Fuller

And the winner is… Free Daily Devotion



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits