Gracious Words
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other day I was eating in a restaurant and every time our server came to our table she had something kind to say. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was amazed by her gracious attitude and I found that it was quite contagious. So, I challenged myself to make a conscious effort to make my words a gift to each person that I came in contact with for the rest of that day. In a world that promotes tearing others down to build yourself up, we can make a difference by using our words to bless and encourage others. Let’s look at those who we come in contact with today as people who need a kind word or two. I’ve found that in giving kind words to others, it makes me feel great as well. Proverbs 31 Ministries offers encouragement everyday on-line. If you’d like to receive our “Encouragement for Today” E-mail just log on to Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
30 Days To Taming Your Tongue, by Deborah Smith Peques

Healthy Hearts Are Happy Hearts, Free Online Daily Devotion, November 8, 2006, by Lysa TerKeusrt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits