“Bible Study”
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldrop

Have you ever picked up the Bible and thought I’m having a hard time understanding what this means? I know I have. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries and I’ll be honest, every day I have to ask God for understanding as I read the Bible. The great thing about God is that He loves for us to ask for wisdom and He can make the Bible come to life.

I also find it helpful to ask three questions while I read the Bible: First, what is this verse saying to me personally? Secondly, how can I apply this verse to my life that makes a change in the way I act or think? And lastly, what are some other verses on this same topic that might be helpful for me to study? I’ve found that books with Bible Studies at the end of each chapter can be a fun way to study the Bible. If you’d like more help on studying the Bible visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Everyday Life at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

“Freshen Up”, July 12, 2007, Online Daily Devotion

“Boondock”, July 2, 2007 Online Daily Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits