Memorable Moments
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I want to have a positive impact on my kids everyday, but it’s hard when life is so busy. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Sometimes I find myself feeling as though all I do as a mom is act like a drill sergeant keeping everyone on task. So, I’ve decided to make a small change. I’m now trying to have at lease one memorable moment with each of my kids everyday. It’s a moment where I stop the rush of activity to pause and connect in a meaningful way. This morning my youngest daughter and I took some time to listen to some church bells. I taught her how to count the number of times that the bell chimes to know what time it was. I then drove by the church so she could see the bell tower for herself. It was a beautiful highlight moment for both of us! For more ideas on connecting with your kids, log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Chasing God and the Kids Too: Balancing A Mom’s Most important Pursuits, by Cheryl R Carter

A Mom Who Keeps Her Promises, Free Online Daily Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits