A New Perspective
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

It was cold and rainy yesterday, and I was feeling dreary. Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

It’s funny how my mood can be affected by the weather, my circumstances, lack of sleep or even just my perspective.

I was wishing the sun would come out and cheer me up but then I noticed my 11-month-old baby girl looking out the window at the raindrops. We just adopted Aster from Ethiopia and everything is so new to her. When I saw her kneeling beside our back door with her face pressed up against the glass, watching the rain trickle down the window, it changed how I saw things. Looking at the rain through my little girl’s eyes gave me a whole new perspective!

So, is there something that has you feeling kinda down today? I wonder if God wants to help you look at it through a new perspective…maybe His perspective. I’d love to know your thoughts. Click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits