Godly Friends For Our Kids
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

If there is one thing I've learned in my almost 16 years of being a mom, it's that there’s no magic formula for raising kids. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Being a parent is complicated, thrilling, exhausting, and beautiful all at the same time. If a new mom were to ask me for a secret formula I’d say pray for wisdom to know how to balance discipline and grace, work and fun, saying yes or no, and pray that they'll find really good friends. The friends part is huge.

I've made plenty of mistakes as a mom. But one thing I've discovered I did right was pray for godly friends for my daughter. She's not the kind of girl who will ever have a ton of friends. But I want the friends she does have to be good influences. So, I keep praying.

For more encouragement visit Proverbs31.org and click on Lysa’s blog. That’s Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits