The War Against My Soul
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

For years, I refused to think of my eating struggles as anything more than just a physical issue. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I didn’t pray about it. And I certainly didn’t ask God for help. I just mentally beat myself up over my lack of self-control.

My ever increasing waist line and poor food choices were wreaking havoc on my body and honestly also my soul. Being ruled by anything other than God isn’t healthy spiritually, mentally or physically.

For years I was overweight physically but underweight spiritually. Tying those two things together has finally allowed me to see why so many of my diet attempts failed - I needed to dig past the surface to the real heart and soul of my issues.

Yes, I want to get healthy. But my real goal isn’t a number on the scale- it’s peace.

For more on this, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries on-line and click on Lysa’s blog at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's blog

Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits