Just Enough Light
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

When I’m going through something really hard, I want God to show me how it’s all going to work out! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I realize that me seeing how God’s gonna take care of things ahead of time requires very little faith, but that’s just how I feel sometimes. Like recently we’ve sensed God leading our family to adopt a baby from Ethiopia. We’re so excited but I’ve also been concerned about all the changes this will bring. I haven’t had a baby in a really long time!

The other day I was telling my husband about my worries and how I want God to show me how all the pieces are gonna fall together. JJ reminded me that sometimes God gives us just enough light for the step we’re on. When we take that step, He gives us light for the next step, and then the next.

Is God asking you to take a step of faith? I know it can be hard. If you’d like some encouragement, click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.


Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger paintforgod kim said...

I look fwd to driving into work everyday and listening to your daily encouragement. Tdy I was reminded again that 1 day@ a time 1 step@ a time is God's will. Taking risks and stepping out of my comfort zone has been the steps/journey the Lord has me on. This past weekend I did a new step in my faith...I had my 1st craft show to publicly reveal my gift. I paint4god on canvas with scripture verses. My faith has grown each year since I began to believe as I P-ray U-ntil S-omething H-appens and F-ully R-ely O-n G-od in the purpose and plan he has for my life. Thanks again for your ministry I look fwd to the encouragement every day.

Paintforgod Kim

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits