How Can I Do It All?
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

If you ever figure out how to get everything done…Please tell me your secret! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Sometimes my life is more than I can manage. It’s usually because I’ve overcommitted or expected too much of myself and I’ll start feeling like I can’t keep up with everyone or everything!

Do you ever feel like that?

Recently I decided to slow down and apply something I’ve read in the Bible about acknowledging God in all my ways. Each week I try to take time to sit with my calendar and ask God to help me plan my days. I need Him to show me His priorities and help me figure out what’s realistic for me to get done.

Now when I write out my schedule, I also leave room for any unexpected plans God might have for me. And if I can’t do everything I planned for one week, then the next week I plan less and ask God to help me again.

For more ideas on balancing life, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits