Your Image Of God
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I love taking pictures! I just don't always like seeing them afterwards! Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Do you throw away or delete pictures that don't show your best side? One of the first things I do is pitch the ones that aren't very good. I'm especially quick to get rid of the ones where my eyes are half-closed or my mouth is crooked. And you can just forget about the ones where the camera adds 10 pounds.

These are not the images I want in my photo album or hanging on better accurate image. You know, I wonder if God ever looks at the way we picture Him and wishes we had a better image? The Bible says Jesus, God's Son, is the most accurate picture of God. So, if we get to know Jesus by reading the Bible and talking to Him in prayer, we'll start to see who God really is.

We'd love to help you develop a truer image of God, so visit us at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits