Help Me Get Back On Track!
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I’m not so crazy about falling down, but I really HATE falling short!

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

When I fall short of what God’s asking me to do or be I’m learning to ask for His help to get back on track. Then I try to do my best the next time.

I’ve realized that if I want to see progress, I’ve got to figure out what’s causing me to fail.

So, I’ve been trying to focus on just one area of my life like managing my time. Then I write down the things that make me fall short in that area – like being too busy or unorganized. And, I ask God to show me how to eliminate the things that are holding me back so I can move forward and see a change that area with His help.

I also ask God to show me the progress I’ve made and give myself grace when my best isn't as good as I want it to be.

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits