The In Between Days
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Do you ever feel a bit of a let down after a vacation or Holiday Weekend?

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I don't know about you but I look so forward to having a little time off! And, then, before I know it, it's gone and I’m back to the regular stuff of life...scheduling appointments, going to the grocery store, filling up the gas tank, and cleaning the house - AGAIN!

Remember when we were kids? Those special times that gave us a break in our routine were HUGE and vacations were monumental! We hardly noticed the in between stuff.

Now, it seems like the in between stuff is all there is. So, I'm thankful for the little breaks even if they fly by too quickly! Otherwise I think life's to-do's would just overwhelm me!

Here's to the long weekends and Holidays that get us refreshed and ready to tackle the everyday! I hope you get a chance to take a break soon.

In the meantime, if you need encouragement, log on to Proverbs31.org!

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits