The Impact Of A Teacher
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m not sure if school teachers realize just how much they shape the lives they touch. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently my middle school daughter Ashley was happily cutting, taping, painting and turning a couple of 2 liter bottles into the shell of a rocket. Her hands had a steady confidence and her heart was full of wonder.

This is the same girl who pulled the covers over her head and told me she was done with school just a few short months ago. That was before Mrs. Lacado's class. When Ashley felt she couldn't, Mrs. Lacado assured her she could.

When Ashley had but a spark of success, Mrs. Lacado fanned it into a burning passion for learning. You know, I’d be so excited if God chose to use me today to be His voice of truth, compassion, and assurance, just like Mrs Lacado.

For more, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Check out Lysa's other resources.

Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl,
by Lysa Terkeurst

The Proverbs 31 Woman Magazine

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits