A Lifetime Heart Warranty
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

We’ve had workers in our house doing repairs, and it's been so noisy!! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I've missed my privacy and being able to leave when I need to. But I've also been trying to be thankful since the work is being done at no cost to us through our home warranty.

The process is hard but we’d be crazy to pass up getting things repaired for free.

This morning I was thanking God for our home warranty and praying about some things that were bothering me. God reminded me of another warranty that offers the promise of free repairs. I have a lifetime heart-warranty from Him!

You know Jesus invites us to come to Him to repair whatever’s broken in our lives. We don't have to wait for a scheduled walk-through. We don't have to make a list and coordinate appointments or be at home for Him to do the work. We can come to Him moment by moment and tell Him what we need.

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org!

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits