Time With Friends
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I love to be with my family, but I also need time with my friends! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

It’s so easy for me to let my schedule get filled up, almost to the place where I don’t have time for my friends. Between work and laundry, groceries and kids, church activities and homework, I can go for weeks without any chance to have a little girl time. What about you? How often do you plan time to go to the movie with friends or meet for coffee?

Even if it’s just going for a walk or sitting on the porch and talking for 30 minutes, it’s important and I need it more than I realize! Jesus called Himself our friend.

He created us to have and be a good friend. So what can we do this week to make sure we get some much needed time to talk, laugh and share our life with our friends?

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits