Family Dinners
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I know family dinners are good. But, with a house full of teenagers, dinner can get lost in the shuffle of life. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Three of our 5 kids are now driving, all of them have jobs, and of course they have busy social lives.

All the busyness makes sit down meals seem impossible. But that doesn’t mean it’s right for my family. I heard a sermon by Dr. Tony Evans recently that made a huge impact on my heart and my calendar. He said, “Great kids are raised around the dinner table.”

I decided that I needed to start scheduling a couple of imperfect family meals a week. I say imperfect because we may not all be there. And what we eat may not be homemade. But, those of that gather, will experience the family conversations I so desire for my family. For more ideas, visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl,
by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits