Gods Works for the Good
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

If you would’ve told me 10 years ago that God could bring good out of my struggles with weight, I would’ve seriously doubted you. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I used to want something to magically fix my issues with food. And, I wished that I could be naturally thin.

Have you ever felt the same way? Well maybe I can offer a little hope. The Bible says that in all things God works for the good of those who love him.

God’s word is true. I just realized the other day, if I was naturally thin, I wouldn’t feel motivated to eat healthy, drink more water, or exercise. And these things are good for me. So, there’s something good that’s come from my lifelong issues with food and weight!

God really does work for the good in all things even our hardest struggles. Sometimes we just have to decide to look for the good! For more visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits