Your Dreams
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m an ordinary woman. Dirty dishes, piles of laundry, and carpools greet me every day. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Most days I wake up with peace in my heart because, despite the realities of daily life, I’ve found the purpose for which God created me. I’m living out the dreams He tucked in my heart.

God created me to be a wife, a mother, and a friend. He also created me to speak His truth and invite others to live a life that makes a difference for Jesus.

What’s your dream?

Maybe the day to start following the dreams God put in your heart is today. But, things may not change dramatically. The path to a fulfilled dream is filled with ordinary days brimming with ordinary chores… surrendered to an extraordinary God.

Oh, and if your dream has anything to do with speaking, writing, or leadership in women’s ministry, find some encouragement at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Pursuing Jesus Above All, free devotion by Micca Campbell

Leading Women to the Heart of God by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits