Fear- LESS
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Having 5 kids I know the fear moms face on a daily basis that something might happen to one of their children. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I know fear’s paralyzing affects; how it makes you want to tuck your kids under your wing and never let them leave your side. But I also know this isn’t how God wants us to handle our fears. It wouldn’t be healthy for my kids to never spread their wings and fly.

So, I read God’s truth found in the Bible. And, I use the words about His protection as I pray. I verbalize my trust in God. And I make the choice to rest in the assurance of His promises.

The minute fear starts to creep in and haunt my heart, I repeat this cycle. Does it mean that nothing bad will ever happen to my children? No. Does it mean that my heart can finally find peace past the fear that could consume me? Absolutely!

For more encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Fear-Less, Thank-Full by Lysa TerKeurst

Fear or Faith, free devotion by Melanie Chitwood

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits