Making Time
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Rachel Olsen

How can I find time to spend time with God? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. And, I don’t know about you but I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ll NEVER actually find time for God; I have to make the time because there’s always something or someone else needing my attention or calling my name.

I’ve learned that making time for God is a choice and a matter of discipline. Someone once said, “A lazy man does not, will not, can not pray, for prayer demands energy.” What a simple but profound statement, reminding me that when I don’t spend time with God, it’s usually because I don’t want to expend the energy on it.

So, I need to make time in my day to be with God, to read the Bible and pray. In fact, I’m going to challenge myself this week to spend time with God every morning before I head to work. Do you want to take this challenge with me? Let me know on our radio blog, at proverbs31.org!

Related Resources



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits