It's Still a Good Day
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes when little things don’t go my way I can make a really big deal out of it. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’m not proud of this fact so I’ve started making the choice to say a simple statement that often diverts a bad attitude. And the statement is this, “If this is the worst thing that happens to me today, it’s still a pretty good day.”

Boy does this put things into perspective. I guess it’s an everyday way to do a little heart check up. The Bible tells us that we should intentionally make our minds think of things that are good, true, excellent, and praiseworthy. The more I think about things like these, the more my perspective seems to stay in check. So, what aggravation are you facing today? If that’s the worst thing that happens- I bet you could say it’s still a pretty good day too.

For more everyday life encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits