Little Words Make a Big Difference
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Little things we say can make a big difference! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. My neighbor Janet had no idea how much her words would encourage me at a time when I needed them.

Janet came to my front door thirty-minutes after I left a thank you note at her house. When I opened my door, she told me it was the best thank you note she’d ever gotten and that I had a writing gift I needed to use.”

I was confused. It was only a thank you note afterall. But later that day I replayed Janet’s words in my mind and wondered if God wanted me to encourage more than one friend with my writing. Janet continued to use little words and big prayers to make a difference in my life. Eventually I wrote my first study guide to give away to 500 women at our church.

God used Janet’s words back then. I wonder how He could use mine and yours today? For more encouragement in everyday life, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
For more about this story, click here.

Visit Renee’s Blog

Free Devotion, Missing The Fireflies For The Trees, by Mary Beth Whalen

God The Builder, by Wendy Pope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits