Your Purse
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Shari Braendel

Boy do I love purses, but mine isn’t always organized! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently a friend watched as I fumbled through my bag trying to find my keys and all kind of things started to spill out. We laughed about how much I’d been carrying around.

Then we started talking about the similarities between women and purses. Some of us are like a pretty purse, beautiful on the outside but hiding an ugly mess inside. Or maybe we’re like a small purse that only has room for a few things; God wants to invite us outside our comfort zone, but we’ve decided to stay safe. Or we could be like a big purse, trying to carry all kinds of things, involved in so many activities that we end up flustered!

I know we’re not handbags, but if we were what kind of purse would you be? For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Good Girls Don't have to Dress Bad: A Style Guide for Every Women by Shari Brandel

Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits