Eight Simple Words
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The Bible says that God must become greater and I must become less. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and those are simple words I would do well to challenge myself with today.

Simple words reminding me it's not all about me or my comfort or my plans. Simple words that remind me of the way Jesus demonstrated humility and service through His life and His death. Simple words... He must become greater and I must become less.

I'll be honest, I need these words today. How about you?

As these words rush through my mind, I realize it’s good for me to serve others. It’s good for me to see how often I grumble and complain. It’s good to see how much I need Jesus. It’s good to feel His strength take over when I’m weak. And it’s good to pray that He becomes more and I become less.

For more encouragement click on Lysa’s blog when you visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Woman Magazine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits